TIME: 10am to 6pm
DAY: Friday, Saturday & Sunday
SACC FB PAGE: CLICK (http://www.saccconventioncentre.com/)
- GUNPLA & ACTION FIGURE SALES
- HOBBY TOOLS
- LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT & MORE!
If you are coming from the airports in Sepang
• It is only around 40 minutes to travel from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
• It will take you around 50 minutes drive from Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)
• It only costs around RM150 should you choose to travel by airport limousine from KLIA
• It is only RM35 per person of about 30 minutes ride, should you choose to travel by Malaysia’s Express Rail Link (ERL) into the heart of Kuala Lumpur to the Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station
If you are coming from Kuala Lumpur City Centre
• With a taxi fare of around RM40 per ride, those traveling from KL Sentral Train Station can easily reach SACC within 30 minutes.
• Those who may choose the bus, do proceed to the Putra LRT to Central Market Station and take a RAPID KL bus no. U80. Please disembark at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop. Should you choose to stop at PKNS, SACC is only 5 minutes walk away.
•Those preferring to reach SACC via the KTM Komuter service (Sentul – Port Klang route), may disembark at the Shah Alam Komuter station. With the fare at only RM2.50 and travel time is approximately 40 minutes, allow you to reach Shah Alam in comfort. From Shah Alam Komuter station, please take bus number T529 disembarking at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop.
• Those who prefer to drive from the Kuala Lumpur city centre, do take the Federal Highway to BT. 3 Toll Plaza. The toll fee is RM1.10 for car and RM0.50 for Taxi. After the Toll Plaza, please take the second exit on the left into Kayangan roundabout. Take the 3 o’clock turn into Persiaran Kayangan until you reach another roundabout. Here, please take a 9 o’clock turn and head towards Persiaran Selangor. You will pass a traffic light junction, where you can see the Blue Mosque on your left hand side. At the next roundabout, please take the 12 o’clock exit towards the PKNS building. SACC is exactly the opposite (or behind) the PKNS building.