|Gundam Model Kits Hobby Online Store, Diorama, News, Tamiya, Warhammer Paint, Bandai Action Figures Supplier||
Gunpla Custom Build W.I.P / Tips How To Make Tropical Jungle Diorama Scene By Nuzul Amin: Enemy Turned Ally - Survivor (MALAYSIA GBWC 2015)
1. Placing the densed foam and shape with thinner to melt the foam and make it abit harder and organic feels/Added drift wood bought from aquarium stores. make roots with wire and jute rope.
2. Base color with combination brown and green. highlight
3. Color the driftwood and added green moss made from tamiya diorama paste added green color
4. Placing the moss and some undergrowth
5. Made palm tree out of masking tape and some wire. Color with green and brown to blend
6. Some foligae for the trees...
7. more palm trees and undergrowth to bring out the colors and contrast.
8. Placement of model and first layer of resin to secure and strength the model kit's posing.
9. Second layer of resin and.. added some dead driftwood inisde the water and dried leaves.
10. Added lotus leaves and play with the effect on the surface
11. Driftwood close up
12. Lotus close up
13. Random trees
14. Added effect and dry brush the water effect to simulate bubbles
15. Close up wave effect
16. For extra finishing touch... Diorama base with rock effect :)
Provide latest Update & news!