The Bandai Gunpla Builders World Cup (GBWC) is a yearly contest held amongst modelers to show off their completed Gundam models. Top modelers from countries such as Japan, China, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Italy, North America, Thailand, Hong Kong, South Korea, Australia and Malaysia battle it out for the title of Gunpla World Cup Champion.
Judging CriteriaModels will be judged by a group of Bandai staff and modelers and experts appointed by Bandai. Entries will be judged on their craftsmanship, painting and concept/creativity .
Painting: Quality and execution of the painting, including detail, of the entry.
Craftsmanship: Includes build, finish and excellence of any modifications.
Concept: Aesthetics of the entry, including posing, unique painting scheme and presentation.
Please note your entry may be disqualified for the following:
- Work which is contrary to morality or public order.
- Work which contains personal information.
- Work which contains slanderous expressions toward certain persons or groups.
- Work which is mimicked or copied off of someone else’s work.
- Work which infringes on a third-party’s copyright.
- Inappropriate works which is not consistent with the purpose of this competition